- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I really recommend CHAD'S AUTOMOTIVE. He is professional, honest, and I applaud their expertise. The staff is both friendly and professional.
I've had my car in the shop twice, once for an AC problem and again for valve cover leak. They were very helpful friendly and the price was very reasonable.
Got my truck in and out quickly and fair pricing.
Done business with Chad's for many years. I've also recommended him many times and never received a bad report. This is a remarkable thing in the world of automotive repair. A solid shop with a Master Technician named Cody Matthews.
We have used Chad's twice in the last few weeks. Our experience was 5+ stars on both occasions. First time we brought our truck in for heater core replacement. They gave us an estimate on time to be completed. They completed the heater core replacement plus three other repairs that came up while doing the original repair, all within the time frame they gave us for the one repair. Communication was fantastic. Each additional repair was thoroughly explained with the exact price given and we were not pressured in any way to make the additional repairs. Chad kept the old parts that were replaced to show us why they were needing to be replaced and answered all of our questions about the repairs. Second time in, we did coil springs and shocks on front and back of truck. Again, repairs were completed within the time given and at the price quoted. The ladies in the office were super nice and kept us updated on progress. 100% recommend and 100% will use again.