- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They had fast service and fair prices. I believe they are trustworthy services.
I completely trust my car with Chad's Automotive and know of several people who are very happy with their service. They have always been very honest and trustworthy. It is hard to find an automotive place you can trust especially as a woman and Chad is very honest and fair. He explains what it needs and why. Equipment for working on cars and labor is expensive and we shouldn't expect automotive shops to do it for very little to nothing. I would definitely refer anyone to them.
NANCY IS VERY NICE SHE LET ME BRING MY DOGS IN AND PUT MY TRUCK IN A STALL EVEN THO THEY WERE CLOSED.GOOD PEOPLE!
Very nice, helpful, and efficient folks. Quick service.
Went to get a couple things fixed on my truck they had it out in a couple days without giving me the run around or try to get me to pay for parts I dont need awsome job and will be going back if I need anything else done
Professional and honest folks. I will gladly take my vehicles back.